How to use Young Living Virtual Office


YL Virtual Office is a website for member only, they can login and do purchases, check the product price, looking for information, etc. Click here : https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/login
  1. Login using ur member no or username and password you chose during registration. You will be logged in to YL website based on the country you’re signed on, instead of geographically.
    For ex: Indonesian member will still logged in to YL Indonesia website, even though they’re logging in from Singapore.
  2. Dashboard: 
  3. -Summary
    -Rank Qualification
  4. Member News
    - Monthly promotion: every month YL will have promotion for purchase of 120 pv and above. You can check them here and plan ahead.
    - Monthly training schedule: Sometimes YL have training for the members, free of charge, you can come to the scheduled class based on the topic you want to learn.
  5. Essential Rewards 
    - My Monthly Orders : (the most accessed page by all ER members, our love n hate relationship. Hahaha!) You can put in stuff to the cart, take it out, change it with some other oils, change it back, and so on… never ending story since we have soooo much oil in our waiting list! ^^
    - Rewards Points: here is the page for all reward points we collected so far, only for ER member who got 10%-25% rebates. We can redeem products for FREE!! yippeeeee.... They accumulate quite fast, and usually I keep it for emergency. Like after we finish ER, we need to wait for the following month to do next ER. BUT suddenly my Lavender used up until the very last drop. Then I can go and redeem that fr this section.
    - PV Assistant
    - Rewards Points History: you can see the PV in and out, from your account.
  6. Standard Order: to do purchase under Standard Order (one time) with member price.
  7. My Organisation
    - Full View
    - Downline Viewer
    - Classic Downline Viewer
    - Message Centre
  8. Member Resources
  9. My Account
    - My Account
    - My Profile
    - My Commissions
    - My Order History
    - My Address Book
    - My Wallet
    - Voucher History
    - My Preferences
    - MyYL Website
    - My Tax Information

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.
    Virtual Office

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us.

    ζ—Ίθ§’ 商務

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts